- MIG & TIG SERVICES
- Stainless steel, Carbon Steel, Aluminum
- Production of 3 dimensional furniture, fixtures, and Jigs
- The Joining of angles, Seams, and Tubing
- Welding of highly visible surfaces
- Materials including flat and square bar, angles, flanges, channels, castings, plates, rings, discs, forgings, circle, square and rectangular tubing, as well as many types of railing.
- Capabilities also include prototyping, and custom fabrication builds
- Deburring Services
- Machine Polishing & Buffing
- Hand Polishing & Buffing
- Types of Finishes Available
(From a #3 grain finish to #4A, #4B, #6, #7, and #8 Mirror Finish)
- Blast Finishing
- Metal Reconditioning and Repair Services
(Onsite Services are available)
- Metal Furniture, Medical, Dairy, Commercial, non- commercial, Automotive and motorcycle components
- Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Zinc, and Titanium
- Polishing 60 grit up to 800 grit surface finish. From directional satin lines, to #8 High Mirror Shine.
- Hand and Machine Polishing Services
- Hand and Machine Buffing Services
- Stainless steel products such as castings, plates, pipes, tubes, pumps, fittings, assemblies and valves
- Capabilities also include prototyping, custom fabrication.
(smooth any weld, blemishes or surface to desired finish)
- Raw materials with desired finish, including flat and square bar, angles , flanges, channels, castings, plates, rings, discs, forgings, circle, square and rectangular tubing, as well as railing of many types.
Fabrication & Design
- Fabricating and assembly
- Bending, Drilling, and Tapping
- Design services
We are ready to take on your work overflow, and outsourcing needs. Services include; Welding, Metal Finishing, Fabrication, assembly, and order fulfillment services.
TYPES OF FINISHES AVAILIBLE AT STAINLESS CONCEPTS
- #3 Finish - Grain finish. Also called Grinding, Roughing or Rough Grinding
- Very coarse finish. The material is polished to a uniform finish between 60 and 80 grit.
- #4 Architectural Finish - Also called Brushed, Directional or Satin Finish
- A #4 Architectural Finish is characterized by fine polishing grit lines that are uniform and directional in appearance. It is produced by polishing the metal with a 120 - 180 grit belt or wheel finish.
- #4 Dairy or Sanitary Finish
- This finish is commonly used for the medical and food industry - almost exclusively used on stainless steel. Great care should be taken in removing the surface defects in the metal - like pits - that could allow bacteria to grow. This finish is produced by polishing with a 180 - 240 grit belt.
- #6 Finish
- Fine grain. This finish is produced by polishing with a 220 - 280 grit belt.
- #7 Finish
- Smooth buffed finish with a very bright appearance. Light haze. The part is belt polished with a 280 - 320 belt then buffed with a cut and color compound. This is a common finish in preparation for chrome plating. A #7 finish can be made bright by color buffing with coloring compound and a cotton buff. This is a good way to keep polishing costs down when a part needs to be shiny but not flawless.
- #8 Mirror Finish
- "Mirror" bright finishes with clear reflection - Very light haze. All surface defects are removed. The part is buffed and then color buffed to achieve a mirror finish. The quality of this finish is dependent on the quality of the metal being polished. Castings that have pits will be difficult - if not impossible polish to a #8.
- True #8 Mirror Finish
- No haze.
Deburring and polishing is a process by which a polishing belt is used to remove parting lines, burrs, metal flow, sinks, pits or another metal impurities in preparation for buffing or painting. Buffing is the process of smoothing metals to a bright, smooth mirror-like finish using buffing compound and cloth buffing wheels.